Chris is a litigation partner in the Firm’s New York office and a member of the Global Commercial Disputes Group. His practice focuses on complex litigation and disputes in the financial services sector and private investment fund space. Chris frequently represents financial institutions, hedge funds, fiduciaries, and investors in a wide range of matters, inclusive of commercial cases, recovery actions, and on-shore and off-shore liquidations. In his varied practice, Chris also has deep experiencing representing boards of directors and companies of all sizes in asset-mismanagement and breach of fiduciary duty cases.
- St. John's University School of Law, 2007, J.D., cum laude, Member, St. John's Law Review
- Loyola College in Maryland, 2004, B.A., Philosophy
- New York
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- Professor, St. John's University School of Law Sports Law LLM Program
- Committee Member, New York State Bar Association Entertain and Sports Law Section