Miranda is a member of the Insurance Recovery Group, focusing her practice on representing policyholders in disputes with insurance companies. She works primarily with CGL, D&O, E&O, general property, and pollution liability policies, providing coverage opinions, counseling, and dispute resolution. Miranda serves a wide array of clients, including banking and financial institutions, energy companies, and a number of small and medium sized businesses. Among other successful outcomes, she has assisted clients in obtaining insurance recovery for FCRA liabilities under professional liability insurance policies as well as property damage under property insurance policies.
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, 2011, J.D., magna cum laude, Research Editor of the Law Review
- Pennsylvania State University, 2007, B.A., Political Science
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Honorable Mitchell S. Goldberg, U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Selected for inclusion on the Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Stars list for Insurance Coverage, 2017-2021. The Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Stars list is issued by Thomson Reuters. A description of the selection methodology can be found at superlawyers.com. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.