Rob draws on extensive experience in-house and in private practice to provide commercially practical advice and service of the highest quality to clients to help them achieve their goals and to protect their interests wherever they may be in world.
- Nottingham Law School, GDL
- Nottingham Law School, LPC
- Nottingham Law School
- Durham University, B.A., History
- Angleterre et Pays de Galles
- Member of the team voted “Restructuring Team of the Year 2011” at the British Legal Awards for advising a property developer which owned Battersea Power Station on a £1.964 billion debt restructuring.