John is an associate in the IP, Tech & Data group specialising in privacy, data protection and technology law.
John advises leading companies on technology contracting issues, transboundary data flows and cross-border investigations by data protection agencies. John also has experience working in-house on secondment with the privacy and data protection legal teams of some of the world’s largest social media and technology companies. John advises clients across a diverse range of industry sectors.
John is admitted in England and Wales, and Ireland.
- Law Society, 2015
- Law Society of Ireland, 2014
- University College Dublin, Bachelor of Business and Law
- Angleterre et Pays de Galles
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (CIPP/E)
- Society for Computers and Law