Nat is a dedicated litigator who represents corporate policyholders in a broad range of coverage issues to maximize their insurance recoveries under state and federal law. Their practice focuses primarily on coverage disputes concerning COVID-19, mortgage insurance, comprehensive general liability insurance, directors’ and officers’ coverage, and business interruption claims. Nat has experience litigating in both state and federal court and routinely handles matters from inception through discovery, summary judgment, arbitration, and trial.
Outside of insurance recovery, Nat has also represented employers in a broad range of labor and employment matters, focusing on single Plaintiff litigation and complex wage and hour class actions, stemming from discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, misclassification, and wage and hour violations.
- University of California, Davis, 2019, J.D., Senior Notes & Comments Editor, UC Davis Law Review Volume 52; Chair, King Hall Sports & Entertainment Law Society; Restorative Justice Clinic; Public Service Certificate; Dean’s Scholarship
- Gonzaga University, 2016, B.A., magna cum laude
- U.S. Associate Co-Chair of PRISM, Reed Smith’s LGBTQ+ affinity group
- Board Member, BALIF: LGBTQI Bar Association
- Co-Chair, San Francisco Barristers Club, Sports and Entertainment Law Section
- Member, The Bar Association of San Francisco