George is the Office Managing Partner of Reed Smith’s Athens office. George is an experienced commercial and litigation lawyer and has worked in Australia, London and Athens, where he is based. He deals with a wide variety of shipping and commercial matters, including arbitration, commercial litigation, cargo claims, charterparties, insurance, ship sale and purchase, sale of goods, trade and energy. He has an international practice and deals with both English and Greek law cases.
- University of Oxford, 2000, Doctor of Philosophy, Doctoral topic: Restitution in Private International Law
- University of Oxford, 1997, Bachelor of Civil Law
- Monash University, 1992, Bachelor of Laws , Honours
- Monash University, 1990, B.A.
- Angleterre et Pays de Galles