Dan is a partner in the Energy & Natural Resources Group. He specializes in disputes and advisory matters within the fields of commodities and international trade (hard rock minerals, metals, oil and gas, particularly LNG); mining (exploration, production and regulatory); shipping; and offshore construction. Dan regularly acts for miners, oil and gas market participants and commodity traders, and has conducted arbitrations under, amongst others, SIAC, ICC, LCIA and LMAA, and the UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules. He has also represented clients at numerous mediations, including complex multi-party disputes, and has guided several clients through the expert determination process.
- BPP Law School, 2003, LPC
- London School of Economics and Political Science, 2002, LL.B., Law with French Law
- Université Robert Schuman (Strasbourg III), 2001, Diplôme d'Etudes juridiques françaises
- Angleterre et Pays de Galles
- New York
- England and Wales
- Named one of Singapore's most influential lawyers aged 40 and under - Singapore Business Review, 2016