Yuri Presniakov is a senior associate who advises energy, financial, technology and real estate sector clients on a wide range of transactions and investments including strategic investments, mergers and acquisitions, and other corporate finance transactions including private equity and venture capital. Yuri is also a member of the firm’s Russia Business Team, and is regularly involved with inbound and outbound investments involving the Russia and CIS region.
- Moscow State University, 2011, MBA
- College of Law, 2007, LPC
- London School of Economics, 2006, LL.M.
- University of Reading, 2005, LL.B.
- Angleterre et Pays de Galles