Khyati is a disputes lawyer who specialises in cross-border disputes and international arbitration. She has experience in cross-jurisdictional commercial disputes across a wide range of sectors, particularly in the Asia Pacific region. She has represented parties in proceedings under the rules of major arbitral institutions at all stages of the arbitral process. She also has prior experience in Singapore commercial litigation matters.
- Singapore Management University, 2012, LL.B.
- SIArb's Young Practitioners Network, committee member
- Law Society of Singapore, Member
- Singapore Academy of Law, Member
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, ACIArb