Focusing her practice in intellectual property and technology transactions, Mina provides valuable support in our Tech & Data group. She is experienced in the areas of technology transactions, technology transfers, corporate intellectual property M&A, spinoffs, software licensing and SaaS agreements.
Mina also uses her experience in patent litigation in the fields of enginnering, pharmaceuticals, and software to bring unique perspective to every matter she is a part of.
- University of Michigan Law School, 2011, J.D., cum laude
- Hofstra University School of Law, 2011, J.D.
- University of Minnesota, 2007, B.S., Distinguished
- University of Minnesota, 2007, B.A., Dean’s List
- New York
- Office des brevets des États-Unis
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - District of New Jersey