Mina is a member of the Technology Transactions practice within the firm’s Global Corporate Group. Her practice is concentrated in the areas of intellectual property and technology transactions. She has extensive experience with technology transfer, technology transactions, corporate IP M&A, spinoffs, and software licensing and SaaS agreements. Mina has also experience in patent litigation in fields of engineering, pharmaceuticals, and software, including Free and Open Source Software (“FOSS”). She is skilled in a wide range of industries including telecommunications, automobile, medical devices, aerospace, finance, and chemical and utility company. She has represented and negotiated on behalf of 500 fortune companies and prominent financial institutions. Prior to joining Reed Smith, Mina was an associate at the law firms of Fried Frank and Cohen & Gresser.
- University of Michigan Law School, 2011, J.D., cum laude
- Hofstra University School of Law, 2011, J.D.
- University of Minnesota, 2007, B.S., Distinguished
- University of Minnesota, 2007, B.A., Dean’s List
- New York
- Office des brevets des États-Unis
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court - District of New Jersey