Suzie is counsel in the Global Commercial Disputes Group. She specialises in international arbitration, in particular investment treaty arbitration and public international law. Suzie is currently working on a significant high-value ad-hoc arbitration under the UNCITRAL Rules, as well as arbitrations under the rules of major international arbitration institutions, including the ICC and ICSID. Suzie also has experience of annulment applications and the enforcement of awards, as well as applications to remove arbitrators and English High Court proceedings under the Arbitration Act 1996.
- Birmingham University, CPE, (commendation)
- Birmingham University, LPC, (commendation)
- Taiwan Normal University, post graduate scholarship, Advanced Mandarin
- University of Durham, B.A., (Hons)
- China’s People’s University, Beijing, Chinese Studies
- Angleterre et Pays de Galles