Divonne advises clients on a wide range of legal matters, with a particular focus on legal and policy matters involving state attorneys general (AGs). She works with clients to avoid becoming the target of state investigations and to resolve issues before they become litigation. Should litigation become inevitable, Divonne is ready to represent companies as an experienced legal advocate. She has extensive experience counseling major corporations through government investigations and litigation, as well as private litigation. Divonne regularly represents Fortune 100 companies on high-stakes matters, and advises clients in a wide array of industries.
- Harvard Law School, 1995, J.D., cum laude, Executive Editor of the Harvard Women's Law Journal
- Smith College, 1992, A.B., summa cum laude
- New York
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court - District of Columbia
- Superior Court - District of Columbia
- Supreme Court - New York
Récompenses et distinctions
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© for Privacy and Data Security Law, 2023
- Ranked Band 1 in Chambers USA for Nationwide Government Relations: State Attorneys General, 2019-2022.
- Accredited as a Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US) by the IAPP, where she served on the IAPP Education Advisory Board
- Member, Law Firm Advisory Committee to the District of Columbia Office of Attorney General
- Experience as an adjunct professor at the Georgetown University Law Center and the George Washington University Law School (ADR and Negotiation Seminars)
- 27 May 2022 "Cyber Training Center To Give State AGs Enforcement Boost" Law360