Joshuah is a member of Reed Smith’s government contracts team. He focuses his practice on litigating pre and post-award bid protests before the Government Accountability Office (GAO) and advising clients at all stages of the procurement lifecycle, from proposal submission to termination.
He also advises clients on contract administration disputes and claims arising under the Contract Disputes Act, and represents clients before the Civilian and Armed Services Boards of Contract Appeals. Further, he advises clients on compliance with emerging U.S. cybersecurity laws and regulations, Federal Supply Schedules, the Trade Agreements Act, and the False Claims Act.
- The George Washington University, 2021, LL.M., Government Procurement
- North Carolina Central University School of Law, 2015, J.D.
- Virginia State University, 2012, B.A.
- Caroline du Nord
- Washington D.C. (pending), supervised by principals of the firm
- American Bar Association, Public Contract Law Section
- National Bar Association, Government Procurement Law Section
- Washington Bar Association, Vice President
- National Bar Association 2020-2021 Nation’s Best Advocates Top 40 Under 40 Awardee
- American Bar Association, Public Contract Law Scholarship Recipient
- GW Law Sustainable Procurement Solutions Competition Winner