Dora is a partner in Reed Smith’s Global Regulatory Enforcement Group in China and New York. She advises multinational corporations in a broad range of industries on complex cross-border regulatory and compliance matters, government and internal investigations, and litigation or dispute resolution matters.
Dora routinely counsels clients on antitrust and competition laws, cybersecurity and data privacy laws, pre-transaction compliance diligence, compliance audit and policy formulation and implementation, anti-money laundering legislations, trade-related compliance requirements and regulatory compliance with respect to anti-corruption/anti-bribery laws (US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, UK Bribery Act, and local anti-corruption requirements). Dora also has extensive experience representing multinational clients in internal and government investigations by the US (US DOJ/SEC/BIS), China, and European authorities.
- University of Iowa College of Law, J.D.
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A.
- New York
- New York
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Honourable Chief Judge Robert Pratt, U.S. District Court - Southern District of Iowa
- Best Brief Award and Regional Quarterﬁnalist, National Moot Court Competition Semiﬁnalist, Van Oosterhout/Baskerville Moot Court Competition
- Advocate, National Moot Court Team, The University of Iowa College of Law
- Member, Journal of Transnational Law and Contemporary Problems
- Head research assistant and co-author to Professor Burns H. Weston, The University of Iowa College of Law Fellowship Recipient, American Bar Association (ABA) Fellowship Award
- Member, Berkeley Honors Society
- Outstanding Service Award & Commencement Speaker, University of California at Berkeley