Wei Wei is a senior associate in the Energy & Natural Resources Group and has a wide range of experience advising international energy clients in the oil and gas, energy and infrastructure sectors. She has particular experience advising IOCs and NOCs on long-term LNG sale arrangements, project development, joint ventures and M&A activities in the sector.
- College of Law, 2011, LPC
- University of York, 2009, M.A.
- University of York, 2008, B.A.
- Angleterre et Pays de Galles
- Law Society of England and Wales
- Association of International Energy Negotiators