Martine is an associate in the Life Science Health Industry Group, based in Reed Smith’s Washington, D.C. office. She focuses her practice on products liability litigation for medical device and pharmaceutical companies. Martine has experience representing manufacturers of pharmaceuticals and medical devices. She also has experience in a wide variety of commercial litigation matters.
- American University, Washington College of Law, 2018, J.D., American University International Law Review, Symposium Editor
- Fordham University, 2014, B.A.
- District of Columbia (admission en cours)
- Norman S. Minor Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Crain’s Cleveland Business 20 in their 20s, June 2021