Jody is a disputes lawyer, specialising in commercial litigation and international arbitration. Jody worked in Singapore between 2008 and 2017, and was a founding member of Reed Smith’s Singapore office which opened in 2012.
- Southampton University, 2010, Maritime Law Short Course
- College of Law, Guildford, 2002, Legal Practice Course
- CIARB Diploma in International Arbitration
- Angleterre et Pays de Galles
- Solicitors Regulation Authority of England & Wales
- Law Society of England and Wales
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, FCIArb
Volunteering and Causes
- Lawyers Without Borders (LWOB): Project aimed at combatting the illegal trade of endangered species and wildlife crime in Kenya.