Siling Zhong is a paralegal in the Munich Office of Reed Smith and member of the Corporate Group. She is a member of the Reed Smith China Desk team and focuses on Sino-German cross-border investment and M&A transactions. Siling is a Chinese national and speaks Cantonese and Mandarin as mother tongue, as well as fluent German and English.
Before joining Reed Smith, Siling worked for a leading international law firm in Munich.
- China University of Political Science and Law, 2015, Master in Comparative Law
- Ludwig-Maximilian-University of Munich, 2015, LL.M.
- China University of Political Science and Law, 2012, Bachelor of Law
- China University of Political Science and Law, 2011, Bachelor of Art
- Chinaforum Bayern Association
- German-Chinese Business Association (DCW) e.V.