Louise is an Associate in the Real Estate Practice Group and is also a licensed civil engineer. Prior to completion of law school Louise worked for 19 years as a Land Use Development Engineer and, during her final year of law school, worked for Reed Smith as a Land Use Planner. Her 19 year engineering background included managing legislative applications, such as special exceptions, BZA appeals, and rezoning applications. This valued experience provides a solid foundation to advance her legislative land use development skills as an attorney.
- George Mason University School of Law, 2018, J.D.
- Nottingham Trent University, 1995, B.S.
- Elected member of Zoning Ordinance Action Group (ZOAG) for Loudoun County
- Member of Loudoun Water working group for commercial bonding, easements and land development
- Member of Loudoun County Document and Plan Preparation Review (DAPPR) working group