活动类型: 继续法律教育（CLE）或继续专业发展（CPD）, 研讨会
- Reed Smith London Office, The Broadgate Tower, 20 Primerose Street, London EC2A 2RS
- 23 September 2015, 3:30 PM UTC-12
- 23 September 2015, 6:30 PM UTC-12
Join Reed Smith lawyers from Labour & Employment and Tax practices, including Thomas Ince, David Ashmore, Carl De Cicco, Laura Phillips and Annette Beresford, for an afternoon seminar on the following topics covering employment terminations:
- “Getting to Goodbye” - Planning the Exit
- “We Should Talk” - Getting the Ball Rolling
- “It’s Not You it’s Me” - Documenting the Deal
- “Is There Someone Else?” - Terminating Non-Employees
- “We Should Close this Chapter” - Tax Efficient Exits
The seminar will commence at 3.30pm with registration and refreshments and conclude with a drinks reception at 6.15pm.
Attending the whole seminar will count for 2 CPD points
For further information and to register, please contact a member of the events team.