This event, hosted by the American Bar Association Business Law section will cover unique issues that arise when advising boards on M&A transactions in times of distress, including identifying conflicts that may arise in a transaction, dealing with offers from insiders, considering the role of financial advisors and formulating a plan when a company is in distress.
活动类型: 继续法律教育（CLE）或继续专业发展（CPD）, 网络研讨会
- 17 July 2020, 1:00 PM EDT
- 17 July 2020, 2:00 PM EDT
- Patricia O. Vella (moderator), Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell LLP, Wilmington, DE
- Leo E. Strine, Jr., Wachtel Lipton Rosen & Katz, New York, NY
- Kristin Zimmerman, Morgan Stanley, New York, NY