Nick is a litigator and trial lawyer. Nick’s clients credit him for his refreshing candor and leadership.
As a member of Reed Smith’s Global Commercial Disputes Group, Nick focuses on complex commercial litigation, real estate disputes, government contract actions and fiduciary claims.
In his commercial litigation practice, Nick represents businesses of all types. His experience includes litigating and arbitrating matters involving breach of contract, fraud, conspiracy, antitrust, tortious interference, conversion, defamation, misappropriation of intellectual property, defective products and real property damage.
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, 2009, 法学博士, Journal of Energy, Climate, and the Environment, Senior Staff Writer; Environmental Law Digest, Staff Writer
- Appalachian State University, 2005, 学士, Economics
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Virginia
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- Homestretch, Member of the Board of Directors
- Selected by his peers and the publishers of Virginia Business Magazine’s Legal Elite as one of Virginia's best attorneys in the category of "Young Lawyer" in 2019 and 2020.
- Selected as one of Virginia Lawyer’s Weekly’s “Up and Coming Lawyers” for 2019.
- Selected by his peers and the publishers of Virginia Business Magazine’s Legal Elite as one of Virginia's best attorneys in the category of "Young Lawyer (under 40)" in 2013.