Guillaume is an associate in the Shipping and Transportation Group, advising clients on International Arbitration matters, with a particular focus on Africa. Guillaume holds a Ph.D. in International Investment Law from the University of Nice Côte d’Azur.
- Marseille Bar School, 2011, CAPA
- University of Nice-Sophia Antipolis, 2009, 博士, International Investment Law
- University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas, 2004, DEA de droit international (LLM equivalent), French International Law
- Oxford Brookes University, 2002, Diploma in Advanced Study
- Société française pour le droit international (SFDI)
- AfricArb, co-founder