Mike has collected tens of millions of dollars for his clients through his complex post-judgment enforcement practice. He enjoys the chase presented by asset-tracing exercises and running down money to make his clients whole. While Mike’s cases typically involve fraud, fraudulent transfers (TUFTA), and breaches of fiduciary duties, he also represents parties in M&A disputes, including breaches of representations and warranties.
- Baylor University School of Law, 法学博士
- Texas Christian University, 工商管理学士, Accounting, cum laude
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Texas
- Texas State Court
- Leadership Houston – Class XXXIV
- TCU Neeley Alumni Executive Board – Co-chair of Houston Committee
- 1836 Fest – Co-founder
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Named to the "2020 On the Rise" - Texas Lawyer 2020
- Selected to the Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars list for Business Litigation, 2017-2021
- Eagle Scout
- BP Energy Co. v. Glob. Health Tech. Grp., LLC, No. H-19-3243, 2020 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 185840 (S.D. Tex. Oct. 7, 2020).
- Anthony v. GE Capital Retail Bank, 321 F. Supp. 3d 469 (S.D.N.Y. 2017).
- MBM Family Trust No. 1 v. GE Oil & Gas, LLC, No. 05-20-01103-CV, 2021 Tex. App. LEXIS 7698 (Tex. App.—Dallas Sep. 17, 2021, no pet.)