Julia is a partner in Reed Smith’s New York office. Julia advises private equity sponsors and portfolio companies on wide variety of transactional matters including domestic and international mergers, asset and stock acquisitions, private equity and venture capital investments, growth equity financings, recapitalizations, corporate restructurings and dispositions. She also represents clients with respect to governance matters, as well as on executive compensation matters and other general corporate and commercial matters. Julia has advised clients across a broad range of industries including technology, healthcare, education, financial services, energy, consumer goods and general industrials.
- 英国杜伦大学, 法学学士, with honors
- 加拿大多伦多大学, 学士, English Literature, Philosophy, and Political Science
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Hellenic Lawyers Association
- Canadian Association of NY
- North American Foundation for the University of Durham