Alejo is an associate in our Global Regulatory Enforcement Group in the New York office. He focuses his practice on white collar criminal defense, regulatory enforcement and corporate compliance, and internal investigations. He regularly advises clients on matters involving the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and anti-money laundering regulations, as well as federal securities laws. He has substantial experience managing large investigations, including conducting electronic discovery, document production, and witness interviews. Prior to joining Reed Smith, Alejo was an associate at an international law firm based in New York.
- 哥伦比亚大学法学院, 2014, 法学博士, Columbia Journal of Tax Law, Columbia Society of International Law (Board Member), Latin American Law Students Association, Wolfgang Friedman Conference on International Law (Chair)
- Dartmouth College, 2008, 学士, Government 2008, State Politics and Policy Quarterly, Student Editor; Dartmouth Independent, International Affairs Editor
- 联邦地区法院 – 纽约南部地区
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Second Circuit
- Serves on the Public Service Committee of the Federal Bar Council.
- Awarded Reynolds Fellowship by Dartmouth College to study Slovenia’s transition from communism (as part of the former Yugoslavia) to democracy and market capitalism.