Following a two-year clerkship with the Hon. Lawrence F. Stengel in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, Molly joined Reed Smith in 2013 and is a member of the Global Commercial Disputes Group focusing on Business and Corporate Disputes.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2011, 法学博士, magna cum laude; Order of the Coif, University of Pittsburgh Law Review - Senior Research Editor, 2011, Editorial Board
- Elizabethtown College, 2008, 学士, summa cum laude; The Honors College
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court - District of New Jersey
- All State Courts - New Jersey
- All State Courts - Pennsylvania
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court - District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Tenth Circuit
- Mentor in University of Pittsburgh School of Law Alumni Mentoring Program
- Member of the Young Lawyers Committee for the National Center for State Courts (2016-present)
- Former Chair Woman of the Young Professionals Counsel for the Philadelphia Young Playwrights - 2013-2015
- Big Sister with Big Brothers Big Sisters Southeastern PA
- Honorable Lawrence F. Stengel, 联邦地区法院－宾西法尼亚东区法院
Recipient of the Angela A. Holland Memorial Award (2018), presented annually to a Washington, D.C./Virginia-area Reed Smith associate who exhibits overall exemplary performance, consisting of commitment to pro bono legal work, participation in firm and non-firm community service activities, quality of all-around legal skills, dedication to clients, and overall firm/office good citizenship.
University of Pittsburgh Law School - Community Service Award 2011
- Southwestern PA Legal Services Clinic, Excellence Award, 2011
In the News
- 21 August 2018 "Pa. Justices Reject Law Firm's Appeal in Suit Against Bank Over Ex-Partner's Theft"
- 14 February 2018 "TD Bank Dodges Repayment Bid Over NJ Atty's Check Fraud" Law360
- 03 February 2016 "UPS and Teamsters Local Prevail on Drivers' Lawsuit" Daily Labor Report
- 16 December 2014 "People In The News" The Legal Intelligencer