Chloe's practice focuses on international arbitration, in particular investment treaty arbitration and public international law. Chloe has been involved with both ad hoc arbitrations and arbitrations under the rules of major international arbitration institutions, including the ICC, ICSID and ad-hoc arbitration under the UNCITRAL Rules.
- De Montfort University, 法学学士, Hons
- 伦敦大学法学院, 法律实务课程, Distinction
- Chloe Carswell is a "well respected adviser" - Legal 500 UK 2012 - Public International Law
- Recommended in Legal 500 2014 and 2016 for Public International Law
- Shortlisted by Women in Business Law in 2015 as a Rising Star in Litigation