Justin is an associate in the Life Sciences Health Industry Group, counseling a wide range of health care clients on complex regulatory and transactional matters, with a focus on digital health, interoperability, telehealth and data privacy matters.
He uses his knowledge of information privacy, technology and data security to provide innovative solutions and effectively help clients navigate privacy, security and health information technology matters.
- Washington University School of Law, 2018, 法学博士, Editor-In-Chief of Global Studies Law Review, President of Latino Law Students Association
- 美国德克萨斯大学奥斯丁分校, 2013, 学士
- Georgia Bar Association, Health Law Section
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Named in the inaugural Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch list for 2021