Paul is an experienced trial lawyer and strategic advisor who specializes in government, high-stakes litigation, investigations and controversies, and regulatory matters. His broad practice encompasses issues that intersect with healthcare, environmental, technology, financial services, and white collar cases and investigations involving state and federal agencies.
- 马凯特大学法学院, 1998, 法学博士, magna cum laude, Executive Editor, Marquette Law Review
- University of Wisconsin - Parkside, 1994, 学士, cum laude
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Seventh Circuit
- Honorable J.P. Stadtmueller, 美国威斯康辛州东部地区法院