Jarett is an associate at Reed Smith in the Energy & Natural Resources Group, focusing his practice on construction litigation, contract disputes, and alternative dispute resolution. Jarett’s experience ranges from domestic residential projects to multifaceted industrial projects. With this experience, Jarett has a firm understanding of the various contracts necessary to fit the needs of his clients. Jarett’s litigation experience also extends to general commercial civil matters, including breach of contract, fraud, and disputes associated with non-competition covenants.
- South Texas College of Law, 2015, 法学博士
- Rice University, 2008, 学士, Political Science
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court - Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of Texas
- Texas Certified Mediator
- Selected through peer review for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© "Ones to Watch" list for Construction Law and Litigation – Construction, 2021-2022