Alison is based in Reed Smith's Richmond office and is a member of the Global Commercial Disputes Group. She represents businesses, financial institutions, energy and construction industry clients in state and federal courts throughout the country, both at the trial and appellate level, and in arbitration proceedings.
- William & Mary School of Law, 2007, 法学博士, Graduate Research Fellow; 2005 Summer Law Program (Madrid, Spain)
- University of Tennessee, 2004, 学士, Political Science, summa cum laude
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Virginia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court - Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court - Western District of Virginia
- Federal Bar Association, Richmond Chapter - Member; Board Member (since 2014); Secretary (2015-2016); President (2020); Treasurer (current)
- Virginia Bar Association - Member (since 2007); Board Member (since 2014)
- John Marshall Association - Junior Board Member & Event Chair (2016-2017)
- William & Mary, Law School Alumni Association - Board Member (since 2015)
- Willow Oaks - Membership Committee (since 2014)
- Selected by her peers and the publishers of Virginia Super Lawyers Magazine as one of Virginia's "Rising Stars" for her Business Litigation practice (2015-2017). Rising Stars names the state's top up-and-coming attorneys.
- Selected by her peers and the publishers of Virginia Business Magazine as one of Virginia’s “Legal Elite” (2014, Young Lawyers category; 2015, 2016, 2020, 2021, Civil Litigation category)