Zac Frampton's practice focuses on complex litigation, with an emphasis on financial services litigation. He defends against individual-plaintiff and putative class action matters involving various federal and state laws affecting consumer lending, including the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), and California’s Unfair Competition Law (UCL). Zac also represents global pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers in multi-district litigation. He has engaged in all aspects of litigation from motion practice to discovery to serving as second chair on a trial team that obtained unanimous jury verdicts.
- 美国加州大学洛杉矶分校, 2014, 法学博士, Production Editor, Journal of International Law and Foreign Affairs; fellowship recipient to conduct research in U.S. Congress
- Biola University, 2008, 文学硕士
- California State University, Stanislaus, 2004, 学士, summa cum laude
- U.S. District Court - Central District of California
- U.S. District Court - Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court - Northern District of California