Jeremy is a member of the State Tax Group in the New York office. Jeremy focuses his practice on state and local tax issues, including sales and use tax, corporate income, and franchise tax.
- 纽约大学法学院, 2015, 法学硕士, Taxation
- Vanderbilt University, 2013, 法学博士, Senior Managing Editor, Vanderbilt Journal of Entertainment and Technology Law
- University of Michigan, 2010, 学士, History and Political Science
- Honorable Gerald E. Rosen, U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Michigan, 1 May 2012 to 1 July 2012
- 16 July 2019 “5 State and Local Tax Regs To Watch In The 2nd Half Of 2019,” Law360
- 28 June 2018 "Classifying $10B Of Auctioned Airwaves For Tax Purposes,” Law360
- 30 May 2018 "Chicago's ‘Netflix Tax’ OK, But Appeal in Queue" - Bloomberg Law