As stated in Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business, Paul "litigates cases involving hi-tech electronic, software and internet-related patents." Chambers USA added that he is “an expert in cybersecurity.” His clients include industry leaders in e-commerce, IT, financial services and telecom.
- 哈佛法学院, 法学博士
- Yale University, 学士, Phi Beta Kappa
- Member of the Editorial Board of the Thomson Reuters FinTech Law Report
- Advisory boards of the Bloomberg BNA Computer Technology Law Report and the Electronic Commerce & Law Report
- Commentator for the London-based European Intellectual Property Review.
- Board of Trustees for the American Conservatory Theatre (A.C.T.)
- Selected for inclusion in the New York Metro Super Lawyers list for Intellectual Property Litigation (2006-2009, 2013-2019)