Marc is one of the country’s leading cannabis attorneys, ranked by Chambers USA and Legal 500 in the practice area. His two decades of experience advising clients and colleagues on billions of dollars of business transactions, working both in-house and at law firms, allow him to provide a macro, business-focused perspective to this fast-growing industry. Marc works closely with clients to balance risks and maximize optionality in a complex regulatory environment. His extensive connections throughout the cannabis (non-hemp and hemp) industry give him access to an extensive knowledge base and skill set, benefiting clients and relationships.
- 西北大学法学院, 1998, 法学博士, cum laude, Law Review Note & Comment Editor, 1996–1998
- 西北大学, 1995, 学士, History and Jewish Studies, Dean's List
- Napa Valley Cannabis Association, Board Member
- Napa Valley Bar Association
- Ranked in Chambers USA for Nationwide Cannabis Law: Western U.S., 2021-2022