Gerard is in the Real Estate Group in Reed Smith’s New York office. With over 30 years of experience, his practice focuses on commercial real estate, with an emphasis on financing and the workout of distressed real estate.
- St. John's University School of Law, 1983, 法学博士, St. John's University Law Review, Associate Editor
- St. John's University, 1977, summa cum laude
- Supreme Court - New York
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, District of Columbia Bar Association
- Member, Association of the Bar of the City of New York