Nicole focuses her practice on general civil and commercial litigation, with an emphasis on oil and gas law. She handles a variety of litigation matters, including contract and lease disputes, royalty actions, and property claims.
- Pennsylvania State University, The Dickinson School of Law, 2016, 法学博士, Penn State Law Review - Comments Editor, Best Casenote Award; Miller Pro Bono Program - Public Interest Advocate Award
- University of Scranton, 2013, 理学学士, summa cum laude
- U.S. District Court - Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- Institute for Energy Law’s Leadership Class, Member (2021-2022)
- Honorable Malachy Mannion, U.S. District Court - Middle District of Pennsylvania