Doyle is a registered Patent Attorney with an Electrical Engineering background and extensive experience litigating complex patent cases. He also has many years of experience prosecuting patent applications involving complex technologies before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. In addition, he handles trademark prosecution matters, domain name disputes and licensing agreements. He counsels clients concerning intellectual property rights both in the US and internationally.
- Pepperdine University School of Law, 1995, 法学博士, summa cum laude
- 加州大学伯克利分校, Completed a Java Programming certificate program through U.C. Berkeley Extension
- 加州大学伯克利分校, 1988, 理学学士, Electrical Engineering
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Ninth Circuit
- San Francisco Intellectual Property Law Association (SFIPLA)
- Selected one of the top IP Attorneys in the Bay Area Lawyer Magazine (2005)