Maggie is an associate in the firm’s Chicago office and a member of the Private Client Services team in the firm’s Global Corporate Group. Maggie handles a wide range of matters, including counseling individuals and families to help them achieve their estate planning and wealth transfer goals through careful drafting of wills, revocable (“living”) trusts, irrevocable trusts, beneficiary designations, and powers of attorney. Maggie also has experience administering decedent’s estates and trusts and preparing annual income and gift taxes.
- 美国伊利诺理工大学芝加哥肯特法学院, 2019, 法学博士, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif
- Carthage College, 2013, 学士, Classical Studies, magna cum laude, departmental honors
- Burke Oratory Prize
- Ilana Diamond Rovner Award for Excellence in Appellate Advocacy
- Recipient of the Women’s Bar Foundation Scholarship, 2018
- CALI Award in Legal Writing I, Legal Writing II, Legal Writing III, Property, Evidence, Trial Advocacy, and Ethics and Advocacy