Jonathan is an associate in the Global Corporate Group. He focuses his practice on domestic and international estate planning, probate, estate and trust administration, charitable planning and private foundations.
Prior to practicing law, Jonathan worked in both the real estate and insurance fields. He particularly enjoys being able to bring this past experience to his practice, which helps him to better understand client needs and suggest creative solutions.
- 福特汉姆大学法学院, 2018, 法学博士, Magna cum laude, Fordham International Law Journal, Order of the Coif
- Universidad Pontificia de Comillas, 2018, 法学硕士
- 布兰迪斯大学, 2010, 学士, Business
- The Jewish Museum, Young Patron Advisory Board Member (2018- present)
- Brandeis University Board of Trustees, Student Representative (2008-2010)