John is a member of the Life Sciences Health Industry Group. He represents clients in numerous highly regulated industries including the health care, pharmacy (compounding and retail), and drug industries. John provides strategic legal advice to businesses and individuals for compliance, transactional, and litigation matters. These types of matters include FDA, DEA, state and federal compliance, fraud and abuse (e.g., Anti-Kickback Statute and False Claims Act) compliance, mergers and acquisitions, and clinical trial issues. John also has extensive experience representing clients throughout settlement and consent order negotiations, contract reviews, acquisitions, government investigations, inspections and audits, FDA Form 483’s, FDA Warning Letters, drug and product recalls, hearings before state and federal regulators, import and export issues, supply chain security issues, and advertising and promotion issues. John also has an active pro bono practice focusing on assisting clients affected by sexual exploitation and domestic violence.
- University of Illinois College of Law, 2013, 法学博士, magna cum laude, Notes Editor & Member of the University of Illinois Journal of Law, Technology & Policy
- Marquette University, 2010, 理学学士, cum laude, Alpha Sigma Nu
- Minnesota (inactive status)
- Wisconsin Bar Association
- Ranked in Chambers USA for Illinois Healthcare: Pharmaceutical/Medical Products Regulatory, 2020