Alan joined Reed Smith in 2013 as a member of the Records & E-Discovery Group, bringing with him three years of experience in document review. In his previous e-discovery position, he was responsible for conducting detailed communication searches and for reviewing document searches to prepare all necessary reports advising of discrepancies or irregularities. Alan has an analytical attention to detail that ensures proper relevancy, confidentiality, and privilege determinations in response to requests for discovery and the production of documents.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, 2002, 法学博士
- Gannon University, 1998, 工商管理硕士
- Gannon University, 学士, Political Science
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court - Western District of Pennsylvania