Melissa is an associate in Reed Smith’s Global Commercial Disputes Group.
Her practice focuses on commercial litigation and intellectual property litigation (including complex patent litigation), and appeals. She has worked on many stages of litigation, including motion practice, fact and expert discovery, depositions, inter partes review proceedings, and jury trials.
- 德克萨斯大学法学院, 法学硕士, Intellectual Property Law, Texas Intellectual Property Law Journal, Chief Articles Editor
- University of Illinois College of Law, 法学博士, cum laude, Journal of Law, Technology & Policy, Production Editor
- 西北大学, 学士
- U.S. District Court - Eastern District of Texas
- Houston Intellectual Property Law Association (HIPLA)
- Hispanic National Bar Association (HNBA)
- The Honorable Nancy F. Atlas Intellectual Property American Inn of Court