Over the past twenty-four years, John has established a strong track record of results in high-stakes litigation matters. For example, during the past year, John negotiated and settled the largest case of its type in U.S. history, involving $175 million in claims against the federal government.
John also recently first-chaired a four-day trial in federal court in Delaware, defending against plaintiffs' claims seeking $19 million. Rogers, et al. v. Wilmington Trust Company, et al., Del., C.A. No. 1:18-cv-00116-CFC.
- 天普大学Beasley法学院, 1996, 法学博士, magna cum laude
- Pennsylvania State University, 1986, 理学学士, Aerospace Engineering
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Fourth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court - Western District of Pennsylvania
- Chairman of the Board of Trustees for the Western Pennsylvania Division of the March of Dimes (2005-2011)
- Vice Chairman of the Board of Trustees for the Pennsylvania State Chapter of the March of Dimes (2008-2011)
- Elected and served as Delegate to the 2008 Republican National Convention in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Regular volunteer for Lawyers In The Classroom and Neighborhood Legal Services