Ryan is an attorney in the firm’s Chicago office and a member of the Private Client Services team in the firm’s Global Corporate Group. Ryan counsels individuals and families to help them achieve their estate planning and wealth transfer objectives. He also represents clients in probate court and advises executors and trustees on estate and trust administration matters.
- University of Illinois College of Law, 2016, 法学博士, magna cum laude, Editor, Law Review.
- 芝加哥大学, 2010, 学士, with Honors; Law, Letters & Society; Human Rights Minor.
- Board Director, University of Chicago Alumni Club of Chicago
- Member, Illinois Bar Association
- Member, Michigan Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Chicago Bar Association