Katelin is a member of the firm’s Financial Industry Group, practicing in the areas of Commercial Restructuring & Bankruptcy.
Prior to joining the firm, Katelin gained experience with federal courts, having clerked for the Honorable Jerrold N. Poslusny of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of New Jersey and interned for the Honorable Joseph A. Greenaway Jr. of the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
- 纽约大学, 2013, 学士, History and Italian Studies
- American University Washington College of Law, 2016, 法学博士, Premio Inspiracion Award for exceptional commitment to the Latino/a community, cum laude, Vice President Latino/a Law Student Association, editor American University International Law Review, Vol. 31
- U.S. District Court - District of New Jersey
- All State Courts - New Jersey
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Honorable Jerrold N. Poslusny, U.S. Bankruptcy Court - District of New Jersey