Julia is a former federal prosecutor who represents corporations, boards of directors, and individuals in a broad range of sensitive, complex matters, including white collar criminal and regulatory enforcement cases, government investigations, internal investigations, and related litigation. Julia is a seasoned trial lawyer who is equally comfortable advocating in court, managing confidential investigations, coordinating crisis management, and advising on corporate compliance issues. Julia’s experience includes all aspects of matters related to securities fraud, healthcare fraud, complex international bribery, including the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and the U.K. Bribery Act, sanctions, Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), cybercrime, insider trading, and money laundering.
- Brooklyn Law School, 2006, 法学博士, magna cum laude
- Tufts University, 2003, 理学学士
- 联邦地区法院 – 纽约南部地区
- U.S. Court of Appeals - Second Circuit
- Federal Prosecution Award in Recognition of Professional Contribution and Commitment to Excellence, 2019
- Assistant Attorney General’s Award for Distinguished Service, 2017