Lavinia is an associate in the Los Angeles office. Lavinia has experience attending hearings, conducting legal research, forming litigation strategy, drafting memorandums, and preparing discovery. She also assists in pro bono matters, including guardianship and immigration.
- Pepperdine University, 2019, 法学博士, cum laude
- University of California, San Diego, 2016, 学士
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- Black Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles