Tom is a litigator in Reed Smith’s Global Commercial Disputes Group. Tom represents clients in complex business and civil litigation in state and federal court from inception through resolution, with a particular emphasis on defending claims brought against clients in the financial services and pharmaceutical industries. Tom also has experience representing clients in class actions, antitrust litigation, real estate litigation, commercial contract disputes, business torts, consumer protection actions, and civil enforcement actions brought by state attorney generals. Tom regularly authors dispositive motions and has successfully briefed and argued appeals before appellate courts in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
- Villanova University School of Law, 2015, 法学博士, summa cum laude; Order of the Coif; Editor-in-Chief, Villanova Law Review
- Muhlenberg College, 2011, 学士, Political Science and Spanish, magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court - Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Villanova Law NovUs Young Alumni Board
- Honorable Richard G. Andrews, U.S. District Court - District of Delaware